Monday, April 16, 2012

Wanting a vacation

I am so ready for a vacation.  I want to go away and play.  I think that Andrew and I were spoiled to have been able to go to California last year and the year before.  I want to be able to go again!  Oh well.  I think I just want to be able to have a relaxing day and not worry about stuff.  But, we can't do that yet.  Not with the two troubles at home.  They are cute and fun, but poops sometimes. 
I was reading Cassie's blog today.  Finally getting caught up on her fears.  I have never laughed that hard at work before.  My coworker kept asking me if I was ok.  By the time I got through her "M" fear, I was crying because I was laughing so hard. 
Anyways.... I am enjoying the warmer weather.  Spring is one of my most favorite times of year because I can wear pants or shorts and still be comfortable. I think I am just going stir crazy inside because of all this nice weather.  I wish that we had a fenced yard that I could just let the dogs out and sit outside with them.  Anyone want to loan me their backyard?  LOL.
Not much gonig on, so I will sign out for now.  Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. You can come hang out in my backyard any time! You can even bring the dogs as long as you clean up their poop! :D

    ReplyDelete