Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Knew I Wasn't Crazy

So, I was able to have a very long talk with the HR rep for my work.  It was very informative and also made me feel good about myself.  I talked to her about how things were going here.  How I felt like I am treated like a child.  She said that she was going to come out and talk to the Lead and let her know that there will be some changes.  Apparently, the doctor that I work for told the HR rep to do whatever it took to keep me here.  What an amazing compliment.  I was so flattered to hear that and it reaffirmed that I am doing a good job.  They offered me more hours, flexibility for travel when I need to go to other clinics, and let me know that I would officially be assisting the doctor in whatever he needed.  This won't start until the New Year because the Lead needs to be informed.  I was not the only one with complaints about the way that she talks to people.  It wasn't just me that had been spoken down to.  So, I knew I wasn't crazy.  The HR rep apologized and said that it shouldn't have taken me putting in my notice for them to change some things.  I guess everything really worked out anyway.  YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment