Monday, August 8, 2011

Just another day

I am sitting here at work just waiting for people to come in.  I have made it through my first couple weeks without too many problems.  Today, I seem to making quite a few mistakes when it comes to copays and money.  I am not quite grasping that part.  I guess I always took advantage of the fact that someone else would be taking care of that at my other job.  I never thought that I would have to worry about it.  Crazy.  My boss is at lunch right now and I am hoping that she returns soon so that I can get my latest error corrected.  YAY! She came back and said I did everything right!  I am so relieved.
Andrew is still anxiously awaiting to hear back from Solbergs, I think that he is growing tired of all the waiting.  He is unsure as to what we are going to about a job if he does not get this one.  I am putting all my faith in the Lord that He will provide something for us.  I don't know what else to do.  I hope that we can put all of our fears and worries aside for the weekend and just have a good time with the family.  We should be able to do that. Ha Ha!
Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for spending my birthday with me! I had lots of fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete