Friday, July 22, 2011

New things are always scary

I just finished training and am awaiting my test results!  I was so sad to leave my old job.  It was hard and I had a very rough last day.  I mainly had to check in patients that belonged to another provider, so that made it extra difficult because I didn't get the opportunity to say good bye to some of the patients I would truly miss. I found out yesterday that my new job, which was supposed to be 32 hours per week, is going to be about 38-40.  yay!!  I qualified for benefits with the first offer, but now they can't threaten to take them away.  Andrew and I finally have the coverage that we need.  Which is a blessing, because it looks like he made need to have some work done.  Something happened to his back as he was walking up the stairs.  He has been in bed for most of the week and not able to move.  He received a blessing on Wednesday.  I am hoping that between the two of us and some extra help from family, he will be able to overcome this without medical help because our benefits do not start until 8/1.  He didn't get the job at macey's, but I know that it is for a reason that hopefully the Lord will make known to us shortly.  I hope that it is because there is something better for him.  I am looking forward to a long weekend and hopefully some fun stuff!  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment