Friday, July 29, 2011

Help please!

So, I have started my new job and it is proving to be challenging at times, annoying at others, and rewarding as well.  I have had the opportunity to learn some new things and I am grateful for that.  I have been able to walk to work and that is awesome.  I was walking to work yesterday and realized how much time I had for reflection.  I pay bills in my head (which I later forget to do.LOL), I look at the surroundings, and more importantly I take that chance to pray to my Father in Heaven and thank him for the opportunities that he has given me.  I know that with this job, I will be able to progress and move up.  They are going to train me on new things and pay for certification.  This, I have been told, will come quickly because of how fast I have been able to learn things. 
One thing that happened at home that I am not too grateful about........Izzy, Izzy, Izzy.   I love her and am happy to have her as a pet, but she was VERY naughty.  Andrew came home from a job interview to find our carpet almost completely destroyed in the extra bedroom.  It was torn up.  Thank goodness Ivory gave us enough carpet when we moved in that we will be able to replace it on our own, hopefully with the help of some loved ones.  wink wink!!!!  But, it is very frustrating.  I think of her as my child.  That day, I was ready to give her away.  Then, I thought of what my life would be without her and started crying uncontrollably.  We have now decided that kennaling her is our only option when we are not home.  Hopefully, she will still be able to get her energy out.  She loves being outside and Gavin has helped tremendously with this.  Yay for cousins!!!! 
Anyways...that's all that is going on with us right now.  I am looking foward to hopefully losing weight because of all the walking that I am doing and being outside has given me a lovely glow on my arms and face.  My legs are slowly trying to keep up.  Hee hee
Love to all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment