Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Get up and MOVE!!!!!

I am fat.  Outright.  Thought I would let you know in case you hadn't noticed.  Anyway.  I am starting to realize how it is effecting me.  I am now of the attitude that only I can change how I look.  I have to start doing something about it.  So, I am going to blog my activity for the week.  I am going to blog what I do and for how often because it is the only way I can hold myself accountable.  Today, I will be taking the stairs.  We have a bazillion here at the Moran.  I have already gone up and down two floors to deliver a single chart.  I could have taken the elevator, but I didn't.  I am proud of myself.  I will continue to take the stairs for the day.  No elevator for me. 
I will also be taking my dogs out for a walk since I didn't get it done this morning.  They need it. I need it.  It will be a win win.  I am going to get up and move.  My goal is to lose 30 pounds by the end of the summer, if not more.  Maybe Andrew will start walking with me..........

1 comment: