Saturday, June 18, 2011

"My Daddy is My Favorite Pal"

I just wanted to post how wonderful my dad is.  He has been a wonderful example to me and he has always been willing to help me when I need it.  No matter what decision I make, he has always supported me.  When I told him that Andrew and I were engaged after dating for less than two months, he was loving and kind.  When I made mistakes, he always told me that he loved me and never said that he was disappointed in me.  I play the piano in primary and we are singing Father's Day songs and it always makes me think of my dad and the blessing he has been to me. 
So, I just wanted to say how much I love my dad!
I also wanted to thank Andrew.  We do not have children, and will most likely not be blessed with that in this lifetime, but he is so good with his nieces and nephews.  I watch him with Allyson, Molly, Bridgette, and Emma and I see how they adore him.  Not only is he the greatest uncle ever, but he helps with our Izzy here at home.  She loves her "Daddy" and would do anything to protect him.  I know that deep down in spite of the yelling and grounding to the pillow, he loves her too. 
Thanks to all the dads in my life on Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment