Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally a light

Today Andrew and I had the opportunity to spend some much needed time alone.  I was able to stay home from work and we were able to go on a date.  Something that we have not had the opportunity to do in quite some time.  We saw a movie and went to lunch.  After that we took Izzy for a walk and relaxed at home.  It was so nice to be able to do that with him.  Since our vacation last month, we haven't had much time to ourselves and I forgot how much I appreciate his company. I also appreciate that he is willing to help me babysit our nieces and nephews.  We were able to spend time on Friday and Saturday with them and I understand a little how hard it is to have two babies.   Wendy, you are superwoman!  I love spending time with all of our nieces and nephews.  They love their uncle so much.  I am lucky to be a part of their lives.  I hope that one day I will be able to use one of the princess cups and learn to color in the lines.  LOL

Before getting ready for bed tonight, I want to let everyone know what a kind, understanding husband I have.  He takes care of my emotional needs better than he knows.  I know that he loves me and that he is willing to do anything for me.  I love him so much and I am so grateful that we are going to spend eternity together.  I love my Andrew!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Andrew is pretty great! And just FYI, your nieces and nephews adore you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becki for thinking I am a superwoman I don't feel like it but its good to hear. Also I have to dido what Lisa said your nieces and nephews absolutely love you. Rylan has not stopped talking about you and wanting you to come back sense you watched them. Rylan thinks the world of you.

    ReplyDelete